Accounts Management Systems is a comprehensive system, designed to meet the needs of today’s professionals. A proven product, that not only offers standard time and billing, Account Management Software helps you operate your entire practice at peak productivity with real-time access to essential firm, staff, and client information.
Major Modules of Accounts Management Software
- Multi Company and Company Accounts
- Chart of accounts module
- Multi Branch
- Telly like Ladger System/li>
- Company Office
- Role Management
- User Management
- General ledger module
- Currency Management
- Accounts Payable
- Timesheet Accounting
- Security features.
- Financial Reporting
- Budget Preparation
Balance Sheet Module
- The balance sheet lists the company’s assets, liabilities, and equity.
- The balance sheet is used to create reports on cash flow, budgets and conduct other financial analysis of the business’s financial condition..
- Account Relationship Matrix.
Accounts Receivable Module
- The accounts receivable module handles the invoicing of customers and processing of customer payments.
- The accounts receivable module is often used to create bills or invoices to send to customers..
- The master files contain customer information, including name, address and phone number.
Business Entity Reports
- Client: Easily generate and print client reports for quick analysis.
- Staff: Get detailed staff reports for tracking staff activities and performance.
- Purchase: Generate a detailed list of purchase orders and activities.
Follow 6 Steps to quickly computerize your Accounts:
Getting started with Accounts Management System is quick and easy. You can start using the software just in one day without any lengthy formal training. Following are the basic steps to start using Accounts software:
- Buy the software from Vishanjali Infotech
- Login your Accounts Management System Account .
- Enter Accounts master data
- Create User/Payroll and Currency structure
- Start Balance Sheet,Transactions and generate/print Invoice receipt
- Start using various other modules of software